The Community Foundation exists to help caring people give back to the causes and community they care about most. We make giving to our organization easy and effective, especially through professional advisors.
Where to start? Print and complete our Professional Advisor Questionnaire. This will ensure your client considers all possibilities for their giving, along with their level of involvement once the gift is made. Working with the Community Foundation allows you to focus on your client’s financial well-being and requests; while allowing the Community Foundation to focus on maximizing the perpetual community impact through the generosity of your clients and our donors.
Our NEW electronic library of printable booklets is now available!
The e-Booklet Library contains information on planned giving topics from gifts in your will, to year-end planning. Documents are updated in January and July of each year, to ensure proper legal documentation has been amended, and at such time of legislative changes.
Provided by our partners at Endowment Development Services.
- Daviess County Community Foundation
- Gibson County Community Foundation
- Knox County Community Foundation
- Perry County Community Foundation
- Pike County Community Foundation
- Posey County Community Foundation
- Spencer County Community Foundation
- Vanderburgh Community Foundation
- Warrick County Community Foundation